A 12 cubic metre skip bin is the perfect solution when it comes to large construction projects that generate waste on a large scale. It is the largest skip bin that we provide. There are endless benefits to hiring a skip bin. It’s the perfect size for large commercial or construction projects that require better waste management.
Typical jobs that require a 12 cubic metre skip include:
- Large commercial projects
- Commercial construction jobs
- Residential construction jobs
- Large factory space clean ups
If you’re worried about what type of skip bin you’ll be receiving – leave your worries behind! Pro Skips Australia only uses marrel skip bins to ensure premium quality when it comes to disposing of your rubbish.
Skip bin types
At Pro Skips Australia, we like to keep things simple with only two skip bin types to choose from. You can choose either a standard skip bin to hire or a specialised skip bin to hire depending on what waste type you want to dispose of and it’s that easy!
What can fit in a 12 cubic meter skip bin?
Our 12 cubic metre skip bins are built to hold the equivalent of 12 loads you’d put on a regular car trailer. Remember, don’t overfill the bin – it can create a mess and be risky for you, our drivers, and others on the road. You can fit in things like:
- Construction Debris: From bricks and concrete to wood and metal, our skip bin can handle various construction materials with ease.
- Household Waste: Declutter your home by disposing of old furniture, appliances, and general household waste.
- Garden Greenery: If you’re working on your garden, our skip bin is perfect for green waste like branches, leaves, and grass clippings.
- Commercial Waste: Business owners can efficiently manage office clean-outs, store renovations, and more with our spacious skip bin.
If you have other waste types like asbestos, feel free to inform our helpful team.
How big is a 12 cubic metre skip bin?
At Pro Skips Australia, we provide true cubic metre sizing when it comes to our skip bins. What that means is that when you hire a 12 cubic metre skip bin from us, that’s exactly what you’re receiving. You can even check that for yourself! How to do so? You can measure the height x width x length, down the center of the skip bin.
The great thing about our skip bins is that there is no weight restriction and as long as your rubbish doesn’t go over the rim of the bin, you have nothing to worry about! There are no hidden costs or fees when it comes to hiring a skip bin from Pro Skips Australia.
How can I efficiently use my 12 cubic metre skip bin?
If you need hints on how to efficiently use your skip bin, you’ve found the right place! Here are some of the most useful tips straight from our experts:
- Place your rubbish when you plan on placing your skip bin. This will make disposing of your bulky waste much easier.
- Load flat items into your skip bin first, followed by bulky items. Break up your junk where possible to avoid air pockets taking valuable space in your skip.
- Elevate your skip bin on planks of wood to avoid damage to your grass or driveway.
Why choose our 12 cubic metre skip bin?
Getting our 12 cubic metre skip bin has many benefits to offer. Aside from using premium merrel bin, we also simplify your waste management to reduce your rubbish in an environmentally friendly way.
- Ample Space: Our 12 cubic metre skip bin provides ample room to accommodate a substantial amount of waste. From construction debris and household clutter to green waste, you can confidently clear out the mess without multiple trips to the disposal site.
- Convenient Loading: The size and design of our skip bin make loading waste effortless. Its accessible height ensures you can dispose of items without straining, saving you time and energy.
- Eco-Friendly: We’re committed to responsible waste disposal. Our skip bins are designed to facilitate effective recycling, reducing the environmental impact of your project.
- Cost-Effective: Avoid the hassle and costs associated with multiple trips to the dump. Our 12 cubic metre skip bin allows you to dispose of a significant volume of waste in a single go, keeping your budget in check.
- Easy Booking: Our user-friendly booking process ensures that you can secure the 12 cubic metre skip bin for your desired dates without any hassle. Just a few clicks, and you’re all set.
How much does a 12 cubic metre skip bin cost?
A 12 cubic metre skip bin typically costs $1280. We pride ourselves on supplying cheap 12 cubic metre skip bins all around the Sydney area.
How to book a skip bin in Sydney?
If you’re unsure as to what skip bin size you require, you can check out our skip bin size guide or give our friendly team a call on 1800 776 754. You can also jump the queue and get your free, no obligation quote online today.