Etiquette, it’s not just about which cutlery to use and when to make eye contact. It’s also a major part of sustainable waste management and waste disposal in Sydney. While we take your waste to recycling facilities, ensuring recyclable waste gets reused, we couldn’t get that done without the help of our sustainably minded clients.
At Pro Skips Australia, we are committed to following council and state legislations in regards to green waste disposal, household rubbish removal, garden rubbish removal, and general rubbish disposal in Sydney. By complying with these guidelines, we play our part in a more sustainable future for Australia. Here’s what to know to make sure your waste is going where it should.
General & Heavy Waste Disposal Sydney
Our skip bins are able to handle heavy waste across residential and household rubbish removal, commercial, and construction sites. For all general and heavy waste, our skip bins are approved to handle:
- General household waste, including boxes, wood, clothes, and toys
- Waste from building renovations and demolitions, including bricks, concrete, and tiles
- Furniture and appliances, including lounges, fridges, and cupboards
- Metal and steel
Green Waste Disposal Sydney
Long gone are the days of throwing everything out together. If you’ve got green waste disposal needs or garden waste that’s got to go, our skip bins are approved to handle:
- Light garden rubbish removal, including grass clippings, twigs, and small shrubs
- Small branches and palm fronds
- Bark and woodchip, providing no soil is still attached
- Untreated natural timber
E-Waste Disposal Sydney
If you have electronic items you no longer need, our skips are approved to handle:
- DVD players
- Laptops and desktop computers
Visit our FAQs page for more information on our waste bin hire do’s and don’ts, or, if you’d like to know more about the type of waste suited to our range of budget skip hire bins, please reach out and speak to our friendly team today.